- Product Details : Product Code - 461155 || Width x Depth (Inches) - 12 x 15 Inches || Height (Inches) - 37 Inches || Weight (In Kg) - 25 Kg || Material - Brass || Made In India
- USAGE: To decorate living room, pooja room, foyuer, altar, meditation room or entrance to your home or office. And can be placed on top of table or can be installed or placed anywhere indoor/outdoor/home/garden.
- POSITIVE IMPACT: Creates peaceful ambience filled with harmony, spirituality and positive energy around us. And at the same time acts as magnificient piece of art and collectible.
- GIFTING: An ideal gifting option to gift someone as a Wedding Gift/Anniversary Gift/Corporate Gift/Return Gift/Birthday Gift/Diwali Gift/Lucky Gift and a gift that can be given on all occassions like private parties or public community events.
- Ships directly from our warehouse in Delhi. Prices in INR include cost of the product, applicable GST, packing charges, door delivery to your place in India.
Deeplakshmi is the celestial lady holding brass lamp with a depiction of goddess Laxmi. Deeplakshmi is commonly used in a Hindu temple as well as a home décor. They are made of metal, a tall brass, or bronze lamp on a stand where the wicks are placed at a certain height. A lady can be seen holding a vessel or lamp in their hands. This type of lamp comes in different shapes and sizes. Its mainly used in décor of Entrance doors or big living rooms or can be used to adorn pooja rooms with one of your most worshipped deity. Welcome Lady represents the goddess Lakshmi standing with deep and gives wealth and good fortune.
Order Flow can be summarized in 5 quick steps as below
1.) Search/Browse for the product on website.
2.) If selected or shortlisted any click on ADD TO CART Button.
3.) Go to View CART Page and click on CHECKOUT Button.
4.) Fill up your billing and shipping details and make the payment.
5.) Order will be placed and you will email confirmation too about the same.
Ordering for Indian (Domestic) Customers
The prices as mentioned on the website include GST as applicable on the product as per Indian laws, packaging, insurance to cover any damages during transit, and door delivery within India only.
If you are interested in buying any of our statues then you may proceed through our regular checkout or call in your order at: 09891409266 or 09873393112. StatueStudio is first of its kind which is offering Domestic SHIPPING absolutely FREE thus evolving the competition to higher level which is of course a win win situation for the Customer. All the Orders are delivered to your door step within 6-14 days.
Once the Order is placed and it has been processed at our end, Customer will be provided with Tracking Id which can easily be used to Track the Order. Statue Studio prefers to use Delhivery and DTDC for Domestic and Fedex/DHL for International shipping. Hence Customer can be rest assured that it is completely Safe, Secure and Trusted way to ship the Statue to your place.
Ordering for International Customers
The prices as mentioned on the website include GST as applicable on the product as per Indian laws, packaging, insurance to cover any damages during transit, and door delivery within India only. And hence if you are looking to get the product delivered outside of India, there are extra delivery costs involved.
StatueStudio uses FEDEX/DHL for door delivery via Air for all the international Orders.
Please either get in touch with the team by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via whatsapp message on the number +91 9891409266, mentioning the product URL or product ID along with the shipping country and our team will get back to you with most accurate pricing estimate for door delivery of your order.
StatueStudio uses layers of bubble wrap and foam to ensure that all our pieces arrive undamaged. If you wish to know more about it please feel free to write to us at email@example.com.
Customs and Duties (For International Orders)
There may be duties or taxes importing a Statue from StatueStudio into your country. Please check with your government to determine the duties as they vary country to country. For most international countries customs charges are the same as sales tax. The customer is responsible for whatever duties that apply to the statue and such duties will be paid by the Customer only. Statue Studio is not responsible for any delays that occur because of a countries customs laws.